Web Application Developer (junior/senior/lead) in Lebring/Linz
We are looking for experienced developers, who are ready to work on challenging web applications with focus on efficiency and user experience.
- Profound technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- At least 3 years work experience in the field of web applications
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS, .NET and SQL
- Deep functional knowledge/hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Familiarity with software design patterns and various web frameworks
- Advanced command of German and English
- Design modern UI web applications
- Collaborate across all layers of any given application
- Design web applications using HTML5 / CSS
- Design, build and test database-based client
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
What we offer:
- Rapidly growing global market leading company from Austria with various career possibilities
- Team-oriented and informal work environment in highly motivated A-teams
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Office in Lebring/Linz
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Your possibility to relocate, city(ies) of interest and earliest possible starting date. Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We’ll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.