i5invest is an international Tech M&A, Corporate Finance & Business Accelerator.
Our primary focus is CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT and M&A ADVISORY for extraordinary tech companies: We manage Corporate Development and cross-border M&A processes.
We also support extraordinary start-ups and founders in industries we are very experienced in with SEED CAPITAL and ADVISORY & SUPERVISORY BOARD ROLES. 100+ international transactions & exits. We focus on few companies at the same time – we aren’t spray & pray investors. We focus on sector expertise, strong IP/technology, international/US markets, rarely copycat business models.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff in Vienna at i5invest (m/f)
i5invest is growing very fast and we’re in need of a motivated, adaptable and experienced individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to further boost the growth of the business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Direct report to the CEO
- Planning and directing administrative, operational and financial of the firm on behalf the CEO
- Assist the CEO in facilitating effective decision-making
- Overseeing and managing highly prioritized projects
- Work on Investment, Merger & Acquisition, Fundraising, Corporate Restructuring, Company Growth/Corporate Development projects
- Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the chief executive officer
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Participates in program management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Within program management, organises and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members
- Supervising and managing company processes, deal pipeline, multi-project status, resources, recruiting, back-office, …
- Master’s Degree in Business, Law or Tech
- 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, VC, financial advisory, m&a, law firm, technology companies or as a former co-founder or early employee of a tech start-up
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Experience in or extensive interest in deal flow management, corporate development processes, investment processes, startups and tech
- Excellent leadership, coaching, multitasking and communication skills, result driven
- Interest in and good understanding of the global tech-industry
- Team builder with strong leadership skills. ability to hire, lead, manage and train
- Analytical skills, ability to see patterns, fast thinker and a good decision maker
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT), Excellent English language skills
- Fast learner, independent with hands on mentality. well organized
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
What we offer:
- Top international company with international mindset
- Company language is mostly English, international team
- Working with the most exciting global brands in Technology & Internet
- Working with highly experienced founders, serial entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem stakeholder – VCs/Investment Banking/Entrepreneurs/Corporates
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: email@example.com
Please state Your possibility to relocate (in case your current city of residence is elsewhere) and earliest possible starting date. Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We’ll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.