Event Organizer (f/m) in Vienna, (Full-Time/Part-Time/Internships)
We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated and proactive people, with some first experience in Event Organization OR Project Management (nice to have).
- You have an (almost) finished degree in Economics/Marketing/Social Sciences/Publicistic
- You have some first experience in Event Organization or Project Management
- You are outgoing, self-motivated and a good communicator
- You are inspired by new challenges and are a good problem solver
- You have good German and excellent English command
- Contribute to the conception and creation of a massive conference
- Come up with ideas for the program and cater to the interests of different target groups
- Take ownership of a series of organizational processes and navigate them until the event itself
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure a smooth execution
- Collaborate with a cross-functional, flat hierarchy team of young and highly motivated people
What we offer:
- Rapidly growing leading company from Austria with various career possibilities
- Team oriented and informal work environment in highly motivated A-teams
- Joint company sport and leisure activities
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Table soccer in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Office in a central location of Vienna
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Your earliest possible starting date, amount of hours/week and for how long you would like to join the team. Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We’ll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.