M&A intern (F/M) in Vienna
We are looking for bright young people, with experience in consulting, investment banking or Big 4, who are ready to work on projects with global impact.
- Relevant work experience (strategy consulting, investment banking or Big 4)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Deep research capabilities and ability to comprehend and evaluate business models
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent academic performance combined with extra-curricular activities
- Additional CEE languages are an advantage (German skills for international applicants not mandatory, but nice to have)
- Hands-on attitude and able to start working with us for min 3 months
- Analyse and evaluate innovative technologies, models and industry sectors
- Support in the preparation of transaction documents
- Support in the the preparation of business plans and company valuations
- Work with the team throughout M&A projects and contribute to the company culture
- Embrace great responsibility by independently managing work packages
- Assist with corporate development deal flow generation
What we offer:
- No routines, but new challenges
- Deep insights into the world of specialized M&A and growth stage Startups
- Direct collaboration with founders and the i5 ecosystem in CEE/US
- An amazing working environment (young team, loft office, table-soccer, unlimited coffee, great people from all backgrounds and nationalities)
- Potential for joining the team on a full-time basis
- Industry standard salary. Full-time. Salary depending on individual qualification and project size.
We would like to hear from you!
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: email@example.com
Please state your earliest possible starting date and for how long you would like to join us.